from the North and M25
(clockwise) the M25 splits at junc 5 and to leave the motorway stay in the outside lanes as these become the A21 (signed to Sevenoaks) ...
(anticlockwise) exit at J5 here the outer lanes become the M26 (sp. Maidstone) having come off on to the M26 take the first exit (which is only a few hundred yards) this is signed to Sevenoaks...
- continue for about 10 miles on the A21 to the end of the dual carriageway
- then on to the first roundabout, where you turn right into the industrial estate
- continue through 2 sets of traffic lights and then at the next roundabout turn right
- continue straight on through the next traffic lights and then under the low bridge
- continue up hill and past High Brooms Station on your left
- then at the mini roundabout the building is on your right
- there is however no right turn so take the next right and either turn around or go round the block to get back
- please park in the car park
From the East and channel ports
- follow the M20 to junction 4 (keep to left hand lane on slip road) follow A228 towards West Malling
- keep straight ahead at traffic lights and continue on the A228 through 5 roundabouts
- at this roundabout the road merges with the A26 for the short distance to the next roundabout, where you turn left
- re-joining the A228 towards Paddock Wood
- continue on the A228 through 3 more roundabouts (the section between them is dual carriageway) and on towards Tunbridge Wells
- straight across the next roundabout and then after a few miles straight ahead at the traffic lights
- then two more roundabouts continue on (approx a mile) until you turn right into Sandhurst Road
- follow Sandhurst Road all the way downhill until you go under the railway bridge to a mini roundabout (the building is directly opposite you) you cannot go straight across the roundabout so turn left and either round the block or turn around and come back to the mini roundabout and turn left.
- please park in the car park.